Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HOW ABOUT SOME...

acrylic stamp tips and tricks today? It's time for TUTE-day!

This isn't anything high-tech or revolutionary, but it's one of those tricks that I use all of the time. It's a tip that saves me, and helps me use the products I have in a new and necessary way!



The stamp set I used in this video:

The other supplies I use, that are available at Scrapy Land:

If you have any questions about clear acrylic stamps, or using sentiment stamps to your advantage - please feel free to leave a comment below, or send me an email at stampylandsusan@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Karen W said...

Susan, great tips so we don't have to cut our stamps up! Thanks.

 
At October 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home