Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A WEDNESDAY "TUTE"...

because this morning when I filmed it, it was still Tuesday.

Seems people are always wondering what to do with their stamped images that are "sitters". Well here is my go-to solution, in a pinch...



Supplies used for this project:

Here is a picture of the finished project, after I shizzled it up...


and since this week's Fri-DARE-day #5 is to embellish the inside of your card project, I obliged...


There is still lots of time to get your DARE entry into the mix. CLICK here to read all about the requirements and how to enter. An Scrapy Crafts font is up for grabs this week - and you each get two entries! You've got nothing to lose, I hope you'll stamp along this week!

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Karen W said...

I have used the stamp under finished image before, but I will work on my skills with making a shadow. Thanks for the great tutorial.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home