Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TODAY SNUCK UP ON ME...

after the long, holiday weekend. Luckily I received a great question last week that I could quickly turn into a TUTE-day Video this morning!

If you ever have stampy-questions, feel free to email me at stampylandsusan@gmail.com. There might just be a TUTE-day Video in your answer!

Here is the method I use for making a perfectly lined up "aperture card"...



All of the brand new, CHA Winter released Spellbinders can be used in this manner. Some of my new favorites being...

the Spellbinders Netabilities Labels Twenty-Three,
the Spellbinders Natabilities Post Stamp, and
the Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments

But of course, any nesting die-shape will work the exact same way. Lifestyle Crafts has some great new Nesting Shapes, one of which is our prize for the current Fri-DARE-day Challenge #4. For more details on that, CLICK HERE!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment-question below. I will leave a comment-answer, or add it to my list of video ideas {wink, wink}!

6 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Dania said...

Great job! Love this. Now let's see how long it takes me to snatch up the idea. ;)

PS. I showed a few girls that removable tape technique and you should have seen how excited they were. lol.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Gail said...

Susan, I love this method. Thanks for sharing it! My routine is a heck of a lot more complicated... I see more aperture cards in my future! :)

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Karen W said...

Susan, love this technique! I will be giving it a try soon, for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us,

Karen

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger bhelenj said...

Love it! Can't wait to try it.

 
At September 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Billie Dee said...

Very nice! I like your style of instruction, too. Thank you.

 
At September 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Stampy Land said...

well shucks lady - you know how to flatter a girl! THANKS for the positive feedback! Glad you enjoyed and will use the tip!!

Now all five of you - must enter the challenge contest! And use the aperture trick! {HAHA} See - I know you're out there now...{wink, wink}

thanks for stampin' by!!!
Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home