Tuesday, August 16, 2011

YESTERDAY WAS MONDAY...

which means today is TUTE-day!

My sincere apologies for missing last week's video. Traveling and packing up computer equipment is not my strong point obviously. I had a video all recorded, but saved it to the wrong external drive. It's saved on the drive I DON'T travel with. {Which I should know by know...but I don't! LOL}

So here is a NEWLY recorded video, of last week's tip. I hope it's one you can put to great use right away!



The Scotch Removable Tape can be found by clicking right here, at our sister-site Scrapy Land. It truly is a great product, one that I use daily for stamping, cardmaking, die-cutting and scrapbooking!

The other Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies that you saw in the video can be found here, at Stampy Land:

Inverted Squares
Nesting Frame 7 and
Nesting Frame 8

If you have any questions about "the Scotch Tape Trick", feel free to leave a comment below. I'll respond with a comment-answer as soon as I can!

Thanks for joining me for TUTE-day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home