Friday, August 12, 2011

TODAY I HAVE...

a little card inspiration, and a reminder for you.

First up - some pink and green inspiration. The Fri-DARE-day #2 that was posted last week, is all about pink and green. Anything pink and green. Everything pink and green. I've driven 1,500 miles since then, but I brought along some pink and green to show you...


I needed a quick little enclosure card, and this brand new Baby Fairy Flora from Stampavie fit the bill perfectly. I colored her with just a couple of Copics in RVs and YGs, and matted her on some Echo Park papers. The outer most layer was die-cut with one of the NEW Lifestyle Crafts Lacy Edged Squares. I just love these new lacy shapes - they make such beautiful shaped card bases.

For one extra lime green punch I wrapped some Sew Easy Variegated Floss around the middle layer of the card.

I'm sorry there wasn't a Tute-Day this week. I had one all recorded and saved, but I saved it to the wrong external drive at home. The non-portable external drive. So when I went to upload it Tuesday it wasn't with me. And I soon discovered that a video is way too large of a file to email - LOL! So that means I'll be re-recording the tutorial this weekend. My apologies - hopefully it will be worth the wait!

If you haven't created a card yet for the DARE, I hope you will do so! There's a great prize up for grabs, and all it takes is a little pink and green card!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. Otherwise, scroll back to last Friday's post and link-up your creation. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Gail said...

Susan, I love this little card! She is SO dang cute. Does she have a little bling on her skirt, or am I mistaken?? :) Gail

 
At August 13, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Karen W said...

Susan, this little one is just darling! She just makes me smile. Your choice of color is terrific.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home