Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IT'S "TUTE TUESDAY" TIME...

stemming from a couple of questions I have received. I LOVE getting questions, and being able to answer them in a video. If you have questions, don't be afraid to speak up and be heard. Leave a comment or shoot me an email {stampylandsusan@gmail.com} and ask away!

As for today's video, here ya go...



Sometimes I think simple ideas are the best ones {inexpensive doesn't hurt either!}.

If you have a great idea for stamp storage, or think you might try this one for yourself - I hope you'll leave a comment and let us know! I think it's always fun to hear what others do when it comes to "organization".

Now for a Stampy Land Public Service Announcement! Tomorrow is Wednesday, August 3rd - and that means the first DARE is due at 11:59pm PDT. We currently have eight stunning entries- let's give everyone a run for their money. We've got a $15 gift certificate up for grabs AND a Golden Essie. {LOL!}  So grab your favorite beach themed materials and whip up a card. We'd love to see it!

Here is a link to the Fri-DARE-day post, just to refresh your memory. When you click on the card submissions at the end of that post, leave them some comment-love on their own blog. Comments make the world go 'round!

Winners announced on Friday, new Fri-DARE-day challenge AND I just received some brand new stamps. Looks like I'll be getting inky today!

5 Comments:

At August 2, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Joselle said...

Great Idea and Storage solution!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Karen W said...

Love this storage. I do use it for my clear stamps, but silly me, I have my people in CD cases! Will be off to get more sheets and free up that drawer for something else!

Thanks Susan

 
At August 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Gail said...

Great storage idea, Susan. I love the suggestion of labeling with the Sharpie - I'll have my work cut out for me this weekend! Thanks! Gail

 
At August 3, 2011 at 4:21 AM , Blogger wearestampers said...

Thanks for the storage video! I have some of these sheets, but I used to put small dies in them. Great for stamps!!
Pam

 
At August 5, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Katarina said...

What a fabulous idea! Thank you so much for sharing. Right now I have old icecream boxes where I store my stamps in the packages they are bought in. I never have the energy to put them back into those tiny plasticbags so they just lay mixed up in the box. It's a mess and I never know what I have. Not to mention the space it takes up and that I seldom want to look in there ;) I'll give this ago, thank you. Maybe not for all stamps, but if I could clear up some it would make a big difference.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home