Friday, July 29, 2011

A FRIDAY REMINDER...

one week from today we'll be announcing our first Stampy Land Challenge winner. The first ever Golden Essie will be handed out. I'm so excited!

In case you missed last Friday's post, the "Fri-DARE-day Challenge" is...


Anything that you think constitutes a "day at the beach". For me that might be a turtleneck and SPF 99, for you it might be something completely different! But the theme is wide-open, so have some fun with it.

To enter your card in the Fri-DARE-day you'll need to scroll back to last Friday's post and add your project with the linky button provided.

And just in case you're on the fence, I thought I'd give you a tiny nudge. How about a Stampy Land Pinkprint {blueprints are so boring...}


Maybe it'll provide a bit of inspiration. Maybe it'll make entering the DARE a bit easier. Maybe it'll make you crave a raspberry martini? Regardless, feel free to use this "Pinkprint" if it helps you get your stamp on!

I just HAD to make a card with it - sure it's my job, but I just love scallops...


I used the cute sandcastle from the Penny Black "Beach Day" set. I love it when one large stamp comes with lots of supporting pieces. I also used some brand-spankin'-new Spellbinders that showed up yesterday. Wow this NEW release of nesting shapes from Spellbinders is amazing. I used the NEW Picot Edge Circles to frame my stamped image. The image itself and the orange Kaiser Craft paper behind it were all cut with Spellbinders Large Nesting Circles.

All of the patterned paper for this card are from the exact same 6"x 6" Kaiser Craft pad. I love working from these pads - everything matches, and everything is sized to work perfectly on cards. If you've never tried them out - our sister site Scrapy Land has a wide variety of 6"x 6" pads available. You can see them all BY CLICKING HERE.

If you have any questions about entering the DARE, please leave a comment below. I'll respond with a comment-answer. If you've decided to play along in the DARE - hooray! We'd love to have you.

If you are thinking about sunscreen, sandy toes and raspberries - hee hee - my stampy apologies!

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Karen W said...

Susan, love, love, love the Pinkprint! And your card is just 'stinkin' cute! That little sand castle just makes me smile!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Great sketch and your card is lovely,
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home